On 15 April 2012 16:15, Andrew <parallel.kinemat...@gmail.com> wrote:

> But the question is when to enable 3pwmgen. Now I just set it always
> enabled.

That is probably OK.

> That's what I have with this config. Encoders behave strange, only
> +-0.005mm change with any movement, like only A or B is working.

If "rawcounts" isn't counting up and down as you move the unpowered
motor, then there is no hope of getting anything else working.
You need to Halscope the encoder pins (dmesg should tell you which
gpio pins correspond to the encoder phases) and see if there is a good
quadrature signal getting into LinuxCNC.

--
atp
The idea that there is no such thing as objective truth is, quite simply, wrong.