On Tue, 2012-04-17 at 18:02 +0200, Roger Holmquist wrote:
> I just looked at your Hardinge lathe Kirk and found a HAL-file who by
> my Newbie eyes found unfinished!
> Ayway, just in case here it is:
> http://www.wallacecompany.com/cnc_lathe/HNC/emc2/nc_files/M111
> and I guess you simply haven't finished it yet, it's a copy if M110...
>
> Nice to have a bolts&nut view as our Storebro260 might follow part of
> your path!
>
> / Roger

M110 and M111 look good to me. They both disengage the high and low
clutch, wait a little bit, then M111 engages the High clutch, M110 the
Low clutch. Now that I know more and LinuxCNC has more features, I would
probably do this differently. I should try to create a G-code for the
spindle clutch, plus codes for the collet closer, part chute and parting
slide.

--
Kirk Wallace
http://www.wallacecompany.com/E45/index.html