Exactly, Sam!  In fact, I would like to see it modular in such a
way as allowing more than one interpreter and motion generator
going at the same time (addf motion-controller.0, addf motion-controller.1 etc).
This would make it possible to run multispindle/multiturret lathes, and
pick & place machines with more than one pick & place head.

-- Ralph