most likely a scam, as the previous mail already stated.
However,
http://daid2.mine.nu/~daid/marlin_build/
is not.
It is a compile farm for the Marlin firmware, which is obviously for 3d
printing, but could also be abused in combination with a suitable
electronics board for cnc stuff.

Daid's project lowers the bar to use complicated software. I kind of
like the idea, and think this concept of web-based configuration
generators could be also interesting for linuxcnc.

greetings,
  bernhard