Andy P., you said on IRC that it was a long time needed bugfix that took
away the ability to type ahead while doing things in the MDI mode.  I hope
you measure "long time" in years because I've been using that feature for
much of a decade.

Having a tool stop at the end of the current MDI command, sitting there
polishing the metal, or squeaking like hell, potentially breaking a $15
insert because you can't type another command till the current one is done
makes it extremely hard on expensive tooling and may actually damage the
workpiece.  I've done the latter 2 times in the last week myself.

I see by the irc channel that I am not the only one to consider that 'bug'
an extremely useful feature.  Can you restore that feature without
restoring what ever buglet it was?

Can this so-called "bug", and what it caused be described?

Thanks & Cheers, Gene
Being Ymor's right-hand man was like being gently flogged to death with
scented bootlaces.
                -- Terry Pratchett, "The Colour of Magic"