Jeshua Lacock wrote:

> Hi Jon,
>
> Wow, sounds like even I could handle that. Assuming of course that I have
> access to Windows running somewhere, correct? I am currently Windowless and
> would like to keep it that way if at all possible.
>
> ;)
>
> Hmm unless it runs in Wine.

I still have no way of knowing if you can actually get such a program
for that particular card.

>>> Can anyone recommend some cards that are known to work with your or Kirk
>>> Wallace's utilities?
>>>
>> Siig definitely work, although I have only used their PCI cards, not PCI-e.
>> Older NetMos-containing cards mostly do NOT work, although
>> supposedly their latest NM9865 do.
>> You are somewhat going out beyond most experience with PCI-e.
>>

> I guess I didn't even realize that. PCI works fine for me.
>
> Here are a few from SIIG, do any look better than an other?
>
> http://www.amazon.com/Single-Parallel-epp-ecp-Port/dp/B000G6U5NA/ref=sr_1_12?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1336282936&sr=1-12
>
> http://www.amazon.com/SIIG-IO1844-CyberParallel-Dual-Card/dp/B00004XRDU/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1336362682&sr=1-2
>
> http://www.amazon.com/Pci-High-Speed-Parallel-Port/dp/B000FOL6PY/ref=sr_1_7?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1336362789&sr=1-7

Note that these apparently ALSO use Oxford Semi chips (although a
different one,
I think) but they should come from the factory with the EPP available.
I couldn't
tell much about the last 2, they only showed the box, not the board.  I
bought a
couple of them from Directron with a bunch of other parts.

Jon