On 8 May 2012 22:54, Mike Bennett <mjb1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>However I notice strange behaviour on start up.  I tracked this down to the
>fact that input.0.btn-joystick and input.0.btn-joystick-not were both false
>until the trigger
> is pressed the first time.  Is this normal?  I guess I can overcome this by
> using a not component.

hal_input.py appears to actively set all -not buttons to 1. (line 80)
so that seems unexpected.

> I'm using axis and would like to connect one of the joystick buttons to the
> touch off button, but can't see this.  Is this possible?

All things are possible, but some are harder than others. I think you
could probably do some magic with a .axisrc file to bind the touch-off
button to an external input.

Do you want to bring up the actual touch-off dialogue, or simply
achieve the same effect?

--
atp
The idea that there is no such thing as objective truth is, quite simply, wrong.