Ok, Viesturs!

Well, I haven't been able to closely follow all the issues discussed on this
list but all the posts are saved I guess?

It would be nice to have a closer look at your solutions too.

I now have two older  Storebro lathes 260 and 200, with different
control/electronic-troubles but hopefully with similar design so the incentive
to start up the linuxCNC-path have increased...
At least the power electronics should be fairly simliar.
I believe it's smart to keep those parts powering 10-20 kW engines....
But I need the schematics...

/ Roger