On 5/13/2012 8:23 PM, andy pugh wrote:
> On 14 May 2012 00:51, dave<dengv...@charter.net>  wrote:
>
>> http://www.logicsupply.com/categories/power_supplies/dc_converters?gclid=COeJt5m4_q8CFSIHRQodoQGGHA
>>
>> I've been looking at the power supplies in the above link. Does anyone
>> have experience, recommendations, etc. Further what are people using
>> for the 12 VDC source;
> I am using one. It just runs off the same 12V supply as all the other
> 12V stuff (such as the touchscreen).

I've used one of the lower power picoPSUs off and on for several years
and with several motherboards (VIA, mostly).

I just pulled an appropriate 12vdc brick out of my
things-I-might-use-again bin. It had a pigtail on each end---one to the
AC plug and one to the DC plug---and probably started life as a power
pack for some external drive. No problem.

Regards,
Kent