I have recently installed picoPSU 90W (with extra 12V plug for MB) and 80W
(without the plug) onto ten D425KT atom MB's and one N2700 MB. The latest
range N2500..N2700 do not need the 12V link. I use standard 12V laptop
PSU's.

The Atoms all have a riser card with one MESA 5i20 or 5i23 or 5i22
installed. I also drive a self made MPG (5V) from the MESA card 5V supply. I
do use a small 40mm 12V fan since everything is enclosed in a self made box
(220x200x80 mm). The system includes a 2 GB memory card and 320 GB 2.5" disk
drive.

So far the built up units have performed without error. The PPE parallel
port setting is done at boot time on all (not required for the new
N2500-N2700 range!)

Rudy