On Wednesday, June 13, 2012 09:40:13 AM andy pugh did opine:

> On 13 June 2012 12:37, John Thornton <bjt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > So while trying to fix the eye killing psychedelic highlighting in
> > gedit

I can't see the blues very well on the monitor I use on the lathe, so I've
been using vim in straight black and white.  But for GCode, I would also
like to use Gedit.  I'll give this one a shot later today.

> No clue on the LiveCD issue, but I found that this highlighting file was
> better: http://cnc-club.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=80

Cheers, Gene
Money will say more in one moment than the most eloquent lover can in
years.