-----Original Message-----

From:  Viesturs Lācis <viesturs.la...@gmail.com>
Subj:  [Emc-users] Total OT: spam from my domain
Date:  Mon 25 Jun 2012 7:27
Size:  1K
To:  "Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)" <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>

Hello, folks!

First of all, I apologize for the total non-LinuxCNC topic.
This is the only place I know, where some people might have related
experience...

I have my own domain and I have my mailboxes with my domain in Google Apps.
Today in spam folder I see "mail delivery failure", "undelivered mail
returned" messages from different places. I can see in the text of the
message the original sender, which has my domain after @ symbol (and
different names before it, like Deanne021 or Victor812 etc).
I am administrator of my Google Apps account and I myself have created
only one user and only one mailbox - I just checked it in Google Apps
administration page.
I have set that I receive all the messages with my domain after @
symbol, regardless of what word is before that.

Does this mean that I have been hacked?
Or can anyone simply fake the original sender entry and there is
nothing I can do?

Thanks!

--
Viesturs