On Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 7:50 PM, Gene Heskett <ghesk...@wdtv.com> wrote:
> On Saturday 11 August 2012 14:41:44 jeremy youngs did opine:
>
>> Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to coyoteden.dyndns-free.com
>
> There is no connection without the :85.  OTOH, without the :85, I actually
> get the routers status page from here.  That should be disabled so I'll
> check that.  And it says WAN access is disabled. ???

be careful some routers know you are inside so give you the status page
others just fail to see the IP address as it is external and there is
no route for an internal user to see the external ipaddr

I was carping about the :85 because the other person was seeing a timed out
message as one would on port 80 when it is blocked by the isp

>> Suggestions:
>> Try reloading: coyoteden.­dyndns-­free.­com

one will see nothing if 80 is blocked at the isp!
coyoteden.­dyndns-­free.­com:85 now that is worth trying

the work is the cleaning and painting!

I need some real work though

Dave