kirk please check the moglice website for info on the nut application
there is a lot of bearing surface in the nut itself and has been
effectively used according to there info. they actually cut the
threads out and inject moglice to make a formed thread. As to my mill
it was an edm sinker and the ways are in outstanding condition never
having a load on them but being dovetail ways it is a little bit
excessive in friction and i plan on adding another 200 pounds to the
table with a subplate and fourth axis so elimination of friction is
also of concern. thanx for the input fellows

jeremy youngs