Hello!

I am now sourcing parts for my next project - plasma table - and one
of the items on my list are servo motors.
I was thinking about Nema23 servos, planetary gearboxes and rack-and-pinion.

The problem is that Keling informed me that they do not have any
Nema23 or Nema34 servo motors in stock and it they will not restock
them in nearest future.

I would appreciate, if You could share some sources of small servo
motors. I would prefer something that matches 7i39LV drive. Keling's
Nema23 motors have 36 VDC rated voltage, 7i39LV has 10 A peak current.

--
Viesturs

If you can't fix it, you don't own it.
http://www.ifixit.com/Manifesto