Hello!

I am asked, if I can make a DRO machine that simply measures the
length of parts and displays the length of the part on the screen.
I find that to be easy task.

What I do not understand, how to implement is:
Client wants to define some ranges of the lengths and they want
machine to count, how many parts fall in particular range and then
save these data to a file.

I think that use of ClassicLadder will handle counting number of parts
in particular range, and export the counted number to HAL pin to be
displayed in VCP.
But how can I write those data to a file?

--
Viesturs

If you can't fix it, you don't own it.
http://www.ifixit.com/Manifesto