Most glass is opaque to UV light.  The same is true for most clear
plastics.  Solar panel glass only needs to be transparent in the
frequencies used by solar panels.  Unless I was sure that the glass was
transparent at the UV curing frequencies, I wouldn't try to shine UV
through the glass to cure the adhesive.

There are many different UV curable adhesives.  In most of the
applications that I've seen, bright UV light is shone directly into the
thin adhesive gap.  I think some of these adhesives are partially
transparent to  UV and the UV light initiates the cure throughout the
adhesive, but in other UV adhesives such as many of the UV cured epoxy,
the UV initiates the cure at the edge and that catalyzes the reaction
throughout the adhesive bond.

Given the production volume on the marble project, it's probably not
worth designing a UV cure adhesive solution, and besides, most of the UV
cured adhesives are expensive.  If I tried, I'd probably use a thick UV
curable adhesive and gently place the marbles so there is a fairly thick
adhesive bond, relatively speaking.  A thin layer of UV cured adhesive
isn't going to absorb much UV energy.

I like these weird projects.  I look forward to a YouTube video!