On 10/20/2012 04:18 PM, Jon Elson wrote:
> If I select the line with the G01 move,
> and do run from line, it performs that move, but never executes the
> subroutine.
> It sits there in some in-between state, forever.
   I'm just throwing something in here with very limited knowledge of
what's going on, but if "Run from line" can't see the subroutine (I make
my very first assumption here, that the sub in in the main program), if
you were to break the subroutine out to a separate file, would LinuxCNC
see it there?  Perhaps a work around?