What a weird coincidence!  I'm finally getting around to a CNC retrofit
of my milling machine and after buying some nice R8 tooling for manual
machining, I decided to go with the Tormach Tooling System for the CNC
upgrade.  In theory, I can swap the TTS collet out and use my R8 tooling
as easily as swapping any other R8 tools, but I'm going all in for the
TTS tools and I plan on leaving the R8 to TTS collet in the spindle, so
I have some new and nearly new R8 tools that I don't need and was going
to sell on eBay.  I had just now placed the Tormach order that included
a TTS compatible 1/2" keyless chuck.

Here's the relevant segment of the post
<http://linuxcnc.org/index.php/english/forum/30-cnc-machines/25580-grizzly-g1006-milling-machine-cnc-conversion?start=24#26045>

that I just wrapped up for my CNC milling machine build log thread on
the LinuxCNC forum:

    /"I took a look at my well made Polish knockoff of an Albrecht
    keyless chuck.  I wanted to tap it out of the R8 to Jacobs taper
    adapter so I could buy a TTS Jacobs taper adapter and use my nice
    keyless chuck, but I remember that the chuck fell out of the R8
    adapter, even though I thoroughly degreased the mating parts and
    wasn't using it to hold an endmill or any other tool that generates
    lateral loads.  After that, I epoxied the two parts together.  I
    guess I'll sell it on eBay as a one-piece unit, along with a lot of
    other nice R8 tooling I bought and used little or not at all before
    deciding to use TTS style tools in my milling machine after its CNC
    retrofit.//"//
    /

You may not want the keyless chuck after I epoxied it to the R8 adapter,
but it's a nice chuck.  I think it's exactly the specifications you
mentioned, 1/32" to 1/2", although it mat be 5/8".  I'm still impressed
that the jaws grab small diameters yet also securely grab large
diameters.  It has tiny drill capability for such a large chuck.  And
it's cheap!  Make me an offer offline if interested.  Include a generous
post-crash good karma discount. :-)  Take off another 5% for your
excellent Star Wars reference. :-)

I can measure the runout if you like.  I can take some pictures and
email them so you aren't buying a pig in a poke.