On 6 November 2012 19:42, Erik Friesen <e...@aercon.net> wrote:
> I see the probekins tar.gz includes everything.  I have my customized
> version of linuxcnc running, don't feel like using something else.  Is it
> just a matter of dragging some of the files into my src and building?

It might actually be easier than that.
You can often install a kinematics file using comp.
sudo comp --install probekins.c

You might need the linuxcnc-dev package though, and if the kins file
has more than the usual includes, then you might need to do a complete
from-source build.

--
atp
If you can't fix it, you don't own it.