On 09.12.12 09:14, Mark Wendt wrote:
> Ah, never mind.  I didn't look close enough at your command line.  I
> thought you were just copying the .gz file to another location.

The nub of it is described (well, referenced in passing) in "man
zsoelim". The ability of manpages to source other files is provided
there. The nuances are mostly implicit in the command line, but were
described in the text of the post.

> That's what I get by firing up the fingers while there's still too
> much blood in my caffeine stream.  ;-)

:-)

Erik

--
Why manure crops grown for animal feed? Global food prices are soaring, and
animal feed is no exception. "Maggot cake" could provide a high-protein food