On 13 December 2012 22:38, Dave <e...@dc9.tzo.com> wrote:

> #3 isn't bad but looks more complex at first glance and the bearing
> appears to not be nearly as beefy,

It also isn't held in very well, and I am struggling to think of a way
to fix that.

> Looks like you are making an actuator of sorts.

It's the X axis for my mill. The alternative is to have it sticking
out the end of the table with a long loop of wire. And I am bound to
use it as a hip-detector when doing other things.

--
atp
If you can't fix it, you don't own it.