Basically you just need to change the pin names to match the 7i76 and
change to the 5i25.

My plasma hal
# kinematics
loadrt trivkins

# motion controller, get name and thread periods from ini file
loadrt motmod servo_period_nsec=1000000 num_joints=[TRAJ]AXES

# hostmot2 driver
loadrt hostmot2

# load low-level driver
loadrt hm2_pci config="num_encoders=1 num_stepgens=5 sserial_port_0=0XXX"

setp hm2_5i25.0.watchdog.timeout_ns 10000000

# THREADS
addf hm2_5i25.0.read         servo-thread
addf motion-command-handler               servo-thread
addf motion-controller                    servo-thread
addf hm2_5i25.0.write        servo-thread
addf hm2_5i25.0.pet_watchdog servo-thread

John