Hello!

Since I have totally zero experience with milling and what tools
should be used, I would appreciate some hints.
How good are single-flute endmills? Do they induce more vibration than
2-flute endmills? It seems to me that single flute endmills might be
easier to resharpen. Is that really so?

I also would appreciate any tips for sellers in Europe with reasonable pricing.
As I will purchase milling motor from these guys, I am currently
looking at 8 mm endmill here:
http://www.damencnc.com/en/tools/cutting-tools/milling-cutter/226

I tried googling, but all I can find, is located on the other side of the pond.
Thanks in advance!

--
Viesturs

If you can't fix it, you don't own it.