Hi Chris,
I discovered the version issue. I was under the impression (i dont know
why anymore) that I could only activate the ladder editor with linuxcnc
running. I am doing all the editing outside of linuxcnc as I dont have
the customers machine with me.
How would I call the ladder that is used with linuxcnc?

On 2013/03/04 12:47 AM, Chris Morley wrote:

>> Linuxcnc use a modified version of 7.125.
>> You can get older versions classicladder from the sourceforge website.
>> I'm not sure when Marc switched to the new format.
>>
>> Chris M
>>
> I'm curious though, Why not just use linuxcnc's version?
> linuxcnc's version has a lot of modifications.
> I think it would be better to test on the version you will use.
>
> Chris M

Regards / Groete

Marius D. Liebenberg
MasterCut cc
Cel: +27 82 698 3251
Tel: +27 12 743 6064
Fax: +27 86 551 8029
Skype: marius_d.liebenberg
Skype Me^(TM)! <skype:marius_d.liebenberg?call>
Get Skype <http://www.skype.com/go/download> and call me for free.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 130303-1, 2013/03/03
Tested on: 2013/03/04 07:27:40 AM