I have a BP Discovery 308 with a Simodrive 611 drive and still run the
old DX-32 controller. :( There are many variants of the 611 so do the
search till you find your manuals. I can't wait to convert mine and
ditch the 611 drive as the 611 doesn't like running on a phase converter
at all but that is another story. When I get to that point I'll probably
use a Mesa 5i20 7i33 7i37 setup like I used on my Hardinge CHNC 1 lathe
or a 5i25 7i77 like I used on my BP Anilam conversion.

John