On 10 April 2013 05:22, Gregg Eshelman <g_ala...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Looking further down the road, it looks as if a switch to LinuxCNC will be
> required if/when 2-axis torch tilt gets added to the plasma table

it uses both the parallel port and the serial port. It would be useful
to know how the serial port is being used.
it also uses parallel-port multiplexing (which is partly clever, and
partly mad).

So, I think it would need some effort to make it work with LinuxCNC.

--
atp
If you can't fix it, you don't own it.