I need to have an infinite while loop for an
automation application, but I can't figure out
how to keep Axis from hanging forever when
"Show" settings in View doesn't seem to help.

I also have a problem with M66 commands.
These insist on a Q timeout value.  I don't
want an arbitrary timeout.  If my machine
needs to wait an hour for the input, I want
it to wait an hour.  Can I restore the old
functionality of M66 that did not require
the Q term?

Thanks,
-- Ralph