2013/6/14 Maximilian H <mhemc2nos...@googlemail.com>

> Hello Everybody,
>
> I collected these emails of the eleven interested people who already
> stated their interest in a linuxcnc meeting.
>
> Four of those people are close to Stuttgart, two are from Austria
> (please correct me if I am wrong). So I think it would be sensible to
> meet somewhere in or around Stuttgart.
>
> So I think there are three mayor questions:
>
> 1.
> Location - Something big enough to bring gear, something to mess around
> with, maybe have one cnc machine there ? Anybody got ideas ?

As we found out, there are several people from that region. Since they are
using LinuxCNC, I would expect them to have some premises with some
machines with LinuxCNC on them. What I am trying to say - is there a
possibility that we visit somebody's workshop?
I can offer my workshop, currently it has one functional LinuxCNC machine,
but it is just that I am from Latvia, too little LinuxCNC users are located
in Baltic region.

> 2.
> Date - maybe not before the summer holidays start ? So maybe late
> September or early October 2013 - when everybody is back ? That would
> give people time to make travel arrangements and have a chance at a
> still free schedule.

For me personally february-march would be better, as I will have a last
year in university this autumn.

--
Viesturs

If you can't fix it, you don't own it.