Adding emc-users to cc: since this might help other folks, and direct
email to Troy is being bounced.

I noticed in several of my configurations I have I/O pins being driven
by both the bb_gpio module and the PRU.  This is a bad thing...it
doesn't cause any physical harm to the circuitry, but it creates very
confusing output results.  NOTE: I have been fixing these issues as I
find them...please pull the latest MachineKit branch from git.

Make sure that any PRU PWM pins are not assigned to the bb_gpio module
and your problems will probably go away (or at least you'll be on to
the next one!).  :)

Yes, I've seen the issue with overlapping ADC reads here.  I really
need to see if I can migrate the ADC reads into HAL and talk directly
to the hardware (instead of using the current python script), but I
still want to "play nice" with the kernel ADC module because I plan on
using a touch-screen at some point.

- --
Charles Steinkuehler
char...@steinkuehler.net