I think I'm confusing you guys. We have a machine running LinuxCNC realese
2.5.1 and using the "touchy" GUI. There have been added features added to
"touchy" that we really want to have. However I can't just throw something on a
machine that I have not tested. I have LinuxCNC setup as simulator that I use
before I try it on a machine. That way i can limit my problems before I shut a
machine that is working down. The problem I was questing was in the linuxcnc
simulator version. I prefer gscreen over touchy for a GUI and it works in
simulator and realtime version. On this machine I have a structure that is
listed this way home/linuxcnc, home/linuxcnc-dev, home/linuxcnc-master. On my
simulator I have home/linuxcnc-simulator and touchy won't run there. The
"touchy.ini" file that is in the sim directory asks for the /linuxcnc/ncfiles
and if you correct that it asks for linuxcnc/rtlib so it is wrong in my
opinion. It should be removed from there or fixed.

Thanks,
Shannon Watson
swat...@mpm1.com
Phone: (316) 945-1227