Hello!

I have a question about motor position feedback to this servo drive:
http://www.zappautomation.co.uk/en/cd-range/322-cd420-0075-0039-aa-000.html
Its manual is available here:
http://www.zappautomation.co.uk/en/attachment.php?id_attachment=57

The thing is that page 20 lists pin names on the connector, where encoder
feedback is supposed to be attached:
phase-A, phase-B, phase-Z, phase-U, phase-V, phase-W.
A and B are both quadrature channels, Z is index. What is U, V and W? It
does not mention Hall sensors anywhere in the manual. And page 90 has tech
specs table, where is a line "Feedback signal" and it only mentions 2500
PPR incremental encoder. And nothing else.

I would appreciate any reasonable suggestions, what are those U,V and W
signals from encoders! :)
Thanks!

--
Viesturs