On 08/29/2013 10:53 PM, Marius Liebenberg wrote:
> I tried it but the server seem to be down.

The link below should go to a blog post with links to XML files that I
believe need a server to be running. This blog post is over a year old
so the server may be gone. Basically, the link is a flag to indicate
someone has done something with MTConnect and LinuxCNC. In looking more
at MTConnect, it seems it is at a beginning stage with little more than
a general mission statement and some demo code.

There is a similar thing
> available already for LCNC that I tested and it works.
> Try here - it works very well.
>
> http://wiki.linuxcnc.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Rockhopper_Web_Server

My take is that Rockhopper's function is a subset of MTConnect's.

In looking at Rockhopper, I noticed it uses the Apache license. I'm
wondering if this might be an issue with LinuxCNC?

--
Kirk Wallace
http://www.wallacecompany.com/E45/