On Saturday 12 October 2013 11:34:45 Charles Steinkuehler did opine:

> OK, things are getting crazy, so I decided I needed to make a list of
> the hardware I know about for the BeagleBone.  This rapidly turned into
> a larger project than expected, so I'm asking for some help.  I haven't
> made the page live on my blog yet, but you can get to it with the
> following link:
>
> http://bb-lcnc.blogspot.com/p/hardware-capes.html
>
> Yes, the page is currently ugly, but at this point I'm just trying to
> collect info on all the boards.  Please let me know if I have missed
> anything.
>
> If you are designing one of the capes, let me know details you'd like
> listed and it will save me a bunch of leg-work tracking down info.
>
> I have pulled this list from publicly visible content (mostly the
> LinuxCNC lists, but other web sites and blogs too), but if you are
> making one of these boards and don't want it listed, now would be the
> time to let me know.

There are several boards there that I could get interested in, starting
with the K9Smorgasboard, but if that is a potential product, I'd like to
see a swag as to what it might ship for.

The reprap bug is nibbling on me, and has me thinking of building one as I
know where I can get a heliarc welded heavy alu frame with an interior
envelope of about 5.5 feet long, 6.5 feet high & 3.5 feet in depth. All for
pulling the hard cover off my GMC short bed and going after it.

However for that I would have to make a weatherproof skin and roof for it
because a full building I don't have room for, I have covered about as much
back yard as I can get away with now.  A secondary consideration of course
would be the cost of the 8 screws of that size.

Hey, I can dream, last time I checked, those, like the famous dumb looks
were still free. :)

Cheers, Gene

There are more things in heaven and earth,
Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
                -- Wm. Shakespeare, "Hamlet"
         law-abiding citizens.