On 11/02/2013 05:44 PM, Tony Zampini wrote:
> Thanks so much!! I was able run gcmc in a Command Window on my Win7
> laptop. I tested it on your cutter.gcmc test program and it compiled without
> error.

You are welcome. Please report any errors you may encounter.

> In the future, would it be possible for you to provide an updated gcmc.exe
> whenever you update the linux version? Or is this asking too much :)

I am going to write a webpage dedicated to gcmc and I hope to be able to
have multiple builds on there as well.

Please do not expect everything to be "done" tomorrow. It is a lot of
work to get everything in place. I also appreciate feedback and
bugreports as well as examples and functions/apps any of you think are
interesting to have bundled.

--
Greetings Bertho

(disclaimers are disclaimed)