http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cycloidal_drive

this link - with the 11 outer teeth (white) and 10 teeth on the center
(moving yellow) gear - gives a 10 to 1 gear reduction between the input
(green) shaft and the output (purple) shaft
with finer teeth the reduction can be much higher

On Sun, Nov 3, 2013 at 6:03 PM, Florian Rist <fr...@fs.tum.de> wrote:

> Hi Stuart
>
> > Not harmonic
> > Same concept of two gears - one with one less tooth than the other.
> > All parts are solid - no flexing.
>
> Hmm, so I don't get it. The ratio is almost one so, right?
>
> Flo

Addressee is the intended audience.
If you are not the addressee then my consent is not given for you to read
this email furthermore it is my wish you would close this without saving or
reading, and cease and desist from saving or opening my private
correspondence.
Thank you for honoring my wish.
Just for you NSA - think autointercourse
terrorist suitcase bomb sarin
hello