On Tuesday 05 November 2013 14:11:13 Dave Caroline did opine:

> linuxcnc comes with an example
> g76.ngc
> It has a few warts but does work last time I used it.
>
> Dave Caroline

A "few warts" are trying to remember what all the options do, so I have it
wrapped up in a script that lets me set tpi or tpmm directly, and run that.
It Just Works(TM) for me, and I've sent Viesters a copy by PM.

> On 05/11/2013, Viesturs Lؤپcis <viesturs.la...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello!
> >
> > Just a quick question:
> > Can anybody share a piece of g-code that creates any kind of thread on
> > lathe with LinuxCNC 2.5.0 on it? I need it for testing and since I do
> > not have lathe I do not have any code for it. I just would like to be
> > sure that the code itself is flawless. I do not mind receiving
> > private replies just with few g-code lines :)
> >
> > Thanks in advance!
> >
> > --
> > Viesturs
> > -------- November Webinars for C, C++, Fortran Developers
> > Accelerate application performance with scalable programming models.
> > Explore
> > techniques for threading, error checking, porting, and tuning. Get the
> > most
> >
> > from the latest Intel processors and coprocessors. See abstracts and
> > register
> > http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=60136231&iu=/4140/ostg.c
> > Emc-users mailing list
> > Emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net

Cheers, Gene

Someday somebody has got to decide whether the typewriter is the machine,
or the person who operates it.
         law-abiding citizens.