Hi Philipp,
I'm not sure if it's a good idea, but I think you could do it by
modifying the kinematic module.

I once added a non-linear compensation to the trivkins kinematics to
compensate for a deformed machine frame. It worked quit well and was
easy to do, but unlike yours my compensation parameters were constants
and just compiled into the new kinematic module.

I stared from the simple skew compensation in 'millkins.c':

http://wiki.linuxcnc.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ContributedComponents#millkins_trivial_kinematics_extended_by_XY_skew_correction

See you
Flo