Hi folks, this is an announcement and request for wider testing.

Thanks to the efforts of our developers memleak and CaptainHindsight,
and of RTAI developers ShabbyX and Pierangelo Masarati and others, we
have a version of the RTAI realtime kernel suitable for use with Ubuntu
Precise 12.04.

This setup has been running smoothly on my Bridgeport for some time, and
a couple of other people (Juergen Gnoss and Chris Radek) recently
installed and have things running well also.

Installation instructions are here:
http://wiki.linuxcnc.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?LinuxCNC_On_Ubuntu_Precise

Feedback is welcome!

--