On 12/24/2013 12:58 PM, Bas de Bruijn wrote:
>> > What puzzles me is why you have disabled the HDMI and eMMC devices and
>> > not the HDMIN.
>> > Since you have a BeBoPr+ configuration, you're able to use the HDMI and
>> > eMMC normally.
>> > Is there a specific you to disable these two devices?
> I have done nothing special. These are the “default” settings of the image.
> I have the HDMI micro connector on the BBB connected to a HDMI convertor to a
> VGA monitor and on the Screen I have a good view (no shifted screen or wobbly
> pixels like I have when I connect the BBB micro HDMI to the converter on a
> fresh clean Angstrom.

On my images, the virtual HDMI cape (with audio) is disabled, but the
no-audio version (HDMIN) is left enabled to provide a display.  Some of
the capes that work with LinuxCNC make use of the audio lines, which are
shared between the HDMI output and the P8/P9 connectors.

Using the HDMIN version of the video output leaves the most pins free
for other use.

--
Charles Steinkuehler
char...@steinkuehler.net