Hi all!

I used the same approach as Kirk, but I've found some interesting
behaviour when running this subroutine file: If no program file is
loaded at the moment the MDI command is issued, it fails with the error
message "Unable to open file <xy>" (or similar wording, can't test it
right now).
Do you get this as well?

Thanks and best regards,
Philipp