So you bought the American White oak?    I had no idea that they
exported that wood from the Americas.

That is prized here as the best domestic wood for truck beds and heavy
equipment trailers since it is very tough and rot resistant.   It can
last for 15+ years outside in the weather with little care.

But it can be a little difficult to work with, although you seemed to
have done fine with it!   I like your dovetails.

The cabinet looks outstanding.    Worthy of the living room.  :-)

Dave