Hey guys,
    Been having some small problems with my machine in regards to the
offsets.  It has been kind of difficult to get multi tool programs to run
with the correct offsets. At first I thought it was my misunderstanding of
the way it works but now it appears it may be some kinda bug in this
version of master. My question is if I wanted to switch back to 2.5.3
stable release how big of a pain in the ass is that gonna be LOL.  Connor
helped me graciously to get this thing working and it is working great
other than this issue and he did a bunch of custom stuff like a screen
panel for my MPG and setup some of the toolchanger inputs.  Is it possible
to save all this and revert back to the stable release or will we loose all
his hard work in the process.  If it is possible how would I go about doing
it? Thanks for all your help guys. Peace

PetefromTn