This ads yet another confirmation to my long-held opinion (based on personal
experience) that "there's no such thing as a cheap tool". Buy cheap, buy more
than once and so on. Having said that, I've often acquired expensive tools in
sales. I love *real* bargains (not the el-cheapo sort, see above).

Cheers,
Alex.