On 12 March 2014 00:01, DeeEmm <dee...@deeemm.com> wrote:

> At the moment I'm trying to get my head around the workflow for using the
> machine in dual configuration

You probably just want to create two different configs in Stepconf and
start whichever is most suitable for the job at hand.

> So far Sheetcam looks to be very promising as it seems equally suitable for
> both routing and plasma. CamBam also looks to be quite good but it does not
> really seem to support plasma.

I would probably be looking to use SheetCAM for plasma and CamBam for
routing. Both have a Linux variant. I am not entirely clear on whether
the Linux variant of either is meant to be commercial or not.

--
atp
If you can't fix it, you don't own it.