some more random paths running the circular arc blend rc3...

Playing around with
http://wiki.linuxcnc.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Oword#Sample_3_loops_math_example_spirograph

P64Q.005

Current TP 6min 33s
http://imagebin.org/300518
Plot of velocity.   (peaks at about 180ipm)
http://imagebin.org/300515

New TP 2min 9s
http://imagebin.org/300517
Plot of velocity...  (hits machine limit for most of the motion)
http://imagebin.org/300516

Still having fun.. :)

sam