about
On the face of it, I think its a good idea, but have no clue how one would
go about doing torch height control and still achieving a level top as you
build it up.
some one make EDM machine on one of CNC work shop at cardinal engineering.
He used current to control feed of machine
it was in 2005 -2007 and it work so use same to control feed with with
electric welding

thanks
aram