Thanks for this info.

How might I go about beefing an input to handle a 40v input?  I'd like to
monitor the main supply somehow(with analog).

I have a hot air gun, could change a resistor, or perhaps just add an
external to adjust the divider?  It looks like you use arrays.

@Peter A side note, mesa board routing is very nice.  What Cad program are
you using?  These aren't autorouted, are they?

Silkscreen pinout def's would be nice on these boards though.