On Sun, Jul 06, 2014 at 02:48:16PM -0400, Matt Shaver wrote:
> I'm using the latest 2.6-pre version from the buildbot and when I
> enable the aux acreen I get the following error the next time I start
> linuxcnc:
[the error says, in part,
     raise AttributeError, "No widget %widget" % attr
 ValueError: unsupported format character 'w'...]

First, you have encountered a bug in gmoccapy: %-formatting is used
incorrectly.  It may be that the corrected widgets.py sould say
    raise AttributeError, "No widget %s" % attr

Second, once resolved that message will probably indicate that it's the
'window2' attrbute that cannot be found.  I guess this 'window2' is
expected to be somewhere in the glade file.  Perhaps the main widget in
the additional glade file has to have that name, and not some other
name?

Jeff