On 07/12/2014 09:05 AM, toolznglue wrote:
> Hi, Folks:

Hi Jerry/toolznglue.

> The next issue I’m having is the maximum speed. This seems to default to 30;
> I’d feel a lot more comfortable lowering this to 20. I can do that with the
> slider that Axis provides. However, is there a configuration variable
> somewhere that I could set to 20 instead?

The max velocity is controller by the MAX_VELOCITY setting, in the
[TRAJ] section of your .ini file.

> Finally, Axis always opens in a window on the screen; is there any way to
> default this window to maximum size when the program starts up? I know that I
> can click on one of the controls in the title bar to enlarge the window after
> everything starts up.

This is usually a function of your window manager.

You can try installing "gdevilspie" using Synaptic (or any other package
manager), and see if you can configure this "always maximize Axis"
behavior there.

--
Sebastian Kuzminsky